Basically working from scratch.
Using LPD8806 strips.
I connected strips as such:
GND: BLACK cable
VCC: RED cable
SCK: WHITE cable
SDI: YELLOW cable
Using 6V – 2.8AH LEAD ACID BATTERY
Using D15V35F5S3 step down regulator
Connected the Battery to D15V35F5S3 Connected the D15V35F5S3 to StripThere is something wrong with Polulu D15V35F5S3
- Connected a 5V phone charger to
- Connected ground of arduino to ground of power
- The GND-Line of the Power Supply and the GND-Line of the Arduino must have a connection (but only the gnd!
- Datapin:: 2
- Clock Pin:3
- Worked when I undid all the LPD8806 comments
- Cannot run with code //FastLED.addLeds<LPD8806, DATA_PIN, CLOCK_PIN, RGB>(leds, NUM_LEDS);
- Can run with FastLED.addLeds<LPD8806, 2, 3, RGB>(leds, NUM_LEDS);
- Test ran ok as ran.
Now working on Blur1D
Not god for understanding basics of how the strip works.
Going into other examples:
Reading atuline – FastLED-Demos . The fastled_tips oldukça iyi.
FastLED.setBrightness(max_bright); // You can change the overall brightness on the fly, i.e. with a potentiometer.
Decided to work on WS2812B/NEOPIXEL. Code is working ok as WS2812B
- #define LED_DT 2
//#define LED_CK 3
#define NUM_LEDS 223
#define LED_TYPE WS2812B
#define COLOR_ORDER GRB
// LEDS.addLeds<LED_TYPE, LED_DT, COLOR_ORDER>(leds, NUM_LEDS); // Use this for WS2812B
- seems cool. works with a microphone. will need to get a microphone
- This seems good as a permenant rainbow to work on a beatmatching code